1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Left Incredible out in the rain

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CyberVike, Aug 2, 2010.

1. CyberVike

CyberVike Newbie

Was doing some yard work Sunday evening and didn't have any pockets on my shorts so left my Inc on top of a bag of leaves. I guess I didn't notice it when it was time for me to go in bc the bag was black and so was the phone cover. Needless to say I kept looking for it and it wasn

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Taylored

Taylored Android Enthusiast

3. Pungh0Li0

Pungh0Li0 Newbie

I've got you both beat.
    I ran my Incredible through an extended wash cycle!
    I checked all my pockets as I loaded the washer but then threw in my bulky robe forgetting my phone was in it. I was so depressed when I found it. I pulled out the battery and sd card and placed it under a warm light. The touch screen and camera were very cloudy and I was sure it was a goner. Put the battery back in that evening and it worked perfectly. A week later and I still haven't noticed any after effects.

4. drdoom

drdoom Android Expert

Doing this once a month helps ensure that your Incredible is as clean as the day you got it.

elwray likes this.
  5. yojoe600

yojoe600 Android Expert

you are usually fine unless it decides to take a bath then you could have problems

6. jrmckins

jrmckins Android Expert

7. euph_22

euph_22 Android Expert

And keeps it smelling like a clean breeze (depending on what laundry soap you use). Use only non-chlorine bleach.

8. jayjay1122

jayjay1122 Android Expert

I just wanna know why the OP had a bag of leaves in August!! :D

9. Taylored

Taylored Android Enthusiast

Probably an Auzzie.
    Or a PROcrastinator.

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews