1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Left metro pcs.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by OptiC-ShotS, Aug 15, 2012.

1. OptiC-ShotS

OptiC-ShotS Android Enthusiast

Hope you guys get CM9 working... You guys have fun :)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

damn what a surprise didnt even hint you was looking at another carrier. :D you cheated on metro and left him for another carrier shame on you lol jk best of luck.

OptiC-ShotS likes this.
  3. OptiC-ShotS

Lol I told some people :p but I'm still going to have this phone. Going to use it every time I'm home because I still want to use #2 :p lol im moving to Tmobile and got the galaxy s 2! So happy... But sad because their isn't a #2 :eek:

4. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

the s2 is alright but kinda expensive to paying 2 monthly payments each month :O

5. OptiC-ShotS

My uncle bought the whole thing without contract lol but it sucks that I'm not unlimited :/

6. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

should of had your uncle buy you the s3 thats coming for sure in a month or 2 ;)

Credits to my partner in crime mikey for posting this yesterday night

[​IMG]

7. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

congrats on the move...:D:)

8. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

Tmo is looking real good to me atm with how Metro n Billmatrix has screwed up out bill this month.

but I still will have a esteem ;)

9. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

^^^ PFFT

credits to a buddy of mine named mark on hofo
    seems the lg Motion will be coming with ics alright :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit sorry for the typo lol

joshadaniels04 likes this.
  10. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

Thats not the Connect :D

11. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

LG motion?

12. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

Maybe I haven't seen it. But I'm guessing so.. Connect has 4 soft buttons at the bottom not 3

13. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

The Motion aka baby connect with ics :D

14. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

oops sorry for the typo i meant the lg motion sorry guys

15. Optimus_User

Optimus_User Android Enthusiast

Muahaha. Join the T- Mobile army.

16. OptiC-ShotS

Lol tmobile isn't that great... Im comparing the cpu speed of this phone with lg estem #2 and I see no difference :eek:

17. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

oh trust me when I say the the s4 chipset in the S3 will eat n spit out the esteems, and any other prepaids lol

18. yahhboy

yahhboy Android Expert

Have you rommed yet?

19. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Yeah this is why i could really care less about ics or cm9 or another phone for that matter. I think the esteem is a lot better than people think it is and i really don't see why people nut up over cm9. Soon as they get it they are gonna cry about battery life and cry about something else.

But you can always try out straight talk. I've heard they put out 6mb and it's 45 a month unlimited no contact. If i ever left metro that's where i would go.

Enjoy your s2 guh. ;)

20. Optimus_User

Optimus_User Android Enthusiast

This. It's a monster S4 Processor. The International version is even more insane.

21. wayne137

wayne137 Android Enthusiast

Yea the S4 chipset is beast that why I gotta get the S3 on a different network don't want it to be watered down on metro

22. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

It won't be watered down it will be the same as other carriers

23. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Why do people keep saying it's going to be watered down? Look at the revolution and the esteem and look at what's different. That's not really watered down to me.

With that said I'll be happy paying 40 bucks a month for an s3 that might be slightly different while everyone else in the world has a 100 dollar phone bill every month.

PRkid likes this.
  24. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

the galaxy s3 is not going to be watered down we are talking about samsung's personal passion and pride with the galaxy series of phones their reason for releasing this phone on pcs was to make a statement to apple's iphone! and that was even their best can be sold on a prepaid service. while apple stays behind on the lead for most sold devices of 2012 i can see apple trying to even out the playing field by perhaps considering to start selling to prepaid carriers, cuz if they dont android supporting devices such as samsung lg and other phones will continue to dominate the market and thats bad for apple.

25. Gomez025

Gomez025 Android Enthusiast

Man, that's what throws me off about these new 4G phones. The 4G icon is too plain and dull! They should've kept labeling the same 4G icon on the esteem on all the phones. That would've made the phone look a little better Call me weird but I can't take these phones seriously if it has that lame 4G icon. :sleep:
    BTW thanks for the pic :)

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews