1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Left my phone to charge, came back and it wont turn on or even charge

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Rubyb123, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Rubyb123

Rubyb123 Lurker

So, im sorry if im posting on the wrong forums or something but i have gotte n a problem with my phone. So i left it to charge while i was out. My dad said that notifications were going off, and he heard them. But when i came back, my phone isnr charging or even turning on. I tried another battery but it didnt work. Its not the battery because i put it into a different phone and it worked fine. It doesnt boot up, charge, or even show any sign of life. Im pretty sure its dead, but i wanted to make sure before i throw it away. I have tried every single thing i have found but no. Nothing! It wont even boot to recovery mode..... i have tried numerous times taking the battery out and putting it back in. I have a amall feeling it could be the little gold studs wgat connect the battery but i am no proffesional. If i cant fix it myself, then it doesnt really matter. I have a new one now anyway, but o was thinking of fixing it and giving it to my sister. Thanks

#1 Rubyb123, Jun 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rubyb123

Rubyb123 Lurker

I need answers; please see this!!

3. tube517

tube517 Android Expert

Sounds like it is either the charger or the usb port.

Have you tried another charger to see if it will charge?

4. Rubyb123

Rubyb123 Lurker

Yeah, im pretty sure my phone is dead.

Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime release date was November 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 2000mAh battery.

November 2014
Release Date
Reviews