1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Left the S2 for Blackberry

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jaman29, Jul 10, 2013.

1. jaman29

jaman29 Android Enthusiast

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the help I received here. I have since left my s2 for the Blackberry Q10 and I am so amazed by this phone. I have finally found my home. Special thanks to Codegerm and Self Elevated_2. Thanks everyone. I am now on the phandroid partner site crackberry.com. At least I think they are affiliated. I saw that somewhere. Thanks guys, now back to my Blackberry:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

Enjoy your new phone. It's a nice piece of hardware, just don't know if I could ever be sold on Blackberry. :)

3. jaman29

Yeah I love it. :)

4. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Enjoy your new phone. I used to have a Blackberry, before I went to android, or as a friend says, "over to the dark side".

5. kevincott

kevincott Android Expert

Hope the Q10 serves you well. Please stop by ina couple weeks and post the difference/advantages ofa newer Blackberry.

LilBit likes this.
  6. jaman29

So far its like the Blackberry Bold times 1000. I've gotten 2 full days without charging with full brightness and nothing turned off to conserve battery. Great device. Built rock solid. Navigating through the device was confusing at first but now I've got it. Love the keyboard.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews