• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Legend Accessories

@bounce This looks really nice. A pity it's not on Amazon.. I don't really use ebay. :\

How's the usability of the trackpad? Looks a bit tough to use with the hard metal so close. And I gather that there are holes at the bottom for the microphone?

No problem using the trackpad, it is sculpted away from the trackpad. There are holes in the case wherever there needs to be one, including the mic.

Upvote 0
@c_man I take it you're not rocking any case then? Hmm.. This transparent case might be right up your alley. ;)

Unfortunately not - they all seem to 'bulkify' the handset.
Correct, the 'invisible shield' type cases are my preference, though they will only offer protection from scratches, no drops, etc.

When I had my Pre, I had a protection skin from PhantomSkins which was amazing, don't think they offer one for the Legend just yet.

Fair play to you guys trying out different cases, its all good feedback.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones