• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Legend GPS

your friend's legend or another phone? For our phones, while using the GPS, we need to have clear skies and without tall buildings, etc etc. But i know what you mean, i think it is because our phones rock the all aluminum body which (i dont know) might cause a reduction in signal strength? a tip is, when searching for location, hold the phone with the bottom plastic cover up (thats the antenna)

Upvote 0
From my experience, the fastest way to get the internal gps to locate you is first get connected to a 3g network (not using the wireless gps), just connect yourself to the 3g network and turn on your internal gps, it will locate you fast enough. and another way is to switch on your internal gps occasionally even when u don't need it, this way the gps will sort of locate you faster instead of seeing the loading screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones