• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Legend Warming Up Issue

smart_user

Lurker
May 13, 2010
Hi all,

Since last 1 week i have been using Legend. The handset is a lovely deivce except the fact that with continuous use or web browsing even for abt 15-20 mins the phone warms up. Sometimes The battery app shows the temp as high as 41 deg C.

Is anyone facing the same problem?

Is the home button is also somewhat loose?

Mine gets warm to the touch when using SatNav, but that's the only time I really notice it, but that's not too surprising really given how hard It's hitting the battery also.

It's not something I'm concerned with either to be honest as it doesn't cause it to crash, and the metal case is one big heat sink!

Those sites you are looking at must have a lot of videos on them! ;)

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Since last 1 week i have been using Legend. The handset is a lovely deivce except the fact that with continuous use or web browsing even for abt 15-20 mins the phone warms up. Sometimes The battery app shows the temp as high as 41 deg C.

Is anyone facing the same problem?

Is the home button is also somewhat loose?

+1 to the other guys' comments. It's surprisingly hot but as the case is metal, I think it's just that all the heat is conducted onto your hands. If you're feeling pretty concerned, you might consider dropping HTC an email (should be able to find a link somewhere under HTC)

Also regarding the home button see this previous post - http://androidforums.com/htc-legend/74047-hardware-buttons-especially-power-button.html .

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones