1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Lenovo A6000 Google app's not working.

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by GreekQueen, Apr 4, 2016.

1. GreekQueen

GreekQueen Lurker
    None

Apr 4, 2016
    Female
    Hey, I'm new here. Anyway, I own a Lenovo A6000 and I recently root it, I used King Root doing it without computer and it's been a day or two since that. It kept showing that some google.apps.something had stop working which I ignored because knowing my phone, it usually got glitchy like that and I didn't even bother asking my boyfriend about it. This morning I opened YouTube on my phone and at first it said that I didn't have a connection,which trust me I did. I tried Playstore, same thing. I decided it was time to clean the data and cache on both, Playstore remained the same when youtube would let me browse around it but not log in my gmail on it.
    My boyfriend isn't here to help and it's kinda late so I can't call him for help so I decided to take matters in my own hands by factory resetting it. But I should've known better, it didn't even let me log in my gmail. I looked up how to remove the King Root aka unroot my phone and thankfully I did or so it said. I closed my phone again then did the whole factory reset just to get the same thing again. So I'm sitting here at almost 3 am not knowing what to do, please help!

Advertisement