• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

lenovo k5 note silent mode automaticly

Check whether you have Do Not Disturb mode set on a schedule.

Otherwise manually turn the sound back on and watch to see whether it happens again. Some apps can change volume settings (check permissions to see whether you have any, then look at those apps' settings to see whether any of them might have done so), or the volume key might have been accidentally pressed in a pocket. Just the fact that it's gone silent doesn't tell us much.

Upvote 0
my friend thanks for u but my phone when i make restart it return normal and suddenly silent again alone i cheak volum sound ok but when i recieve a call i can not hear any sound
Check whether you have Do Not Disturb mode set on a schedule.

Otherwise manually turn the sound back on and watch to see whether it happens again. Some apps can change volume settings (check permissions to see whether you have any, then look at those apps' settings to see whether any of them might have done so), or the volume key might have been accidentally pressed in a pocket. Just the fact that it's gone silent doesn't tell us much.
nks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones