1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lenovo LePhone 3GW101 in arabic or in german language

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by habiby, Aug 31, 2011.

1. habiby

habiby Lurker

hello,

I have the Lenovo 3GW101. I would like to install an arabic or german system (OS) on it. Is it posible?
    I asked in China and they told me, it is posible but they dont have the software.

I hope some of you can help me!

I prefer the arabic language, but if it is not possible, I can also use the german one. But where I can get the software?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. King_bob

King_bob Member

what a unique language requirement... you need to use the gingerbread native FW. it has multiple languages. my guess i that the IT168 Nova Gingerbread firmware also has it since its a fix on the native. you can find download links here : http://kbob.dyndns.org/LePhone/DownloadLinks.aspx

NOTE: both firmware versions have issues as far as Ive heard the IT168 is less problematic though (I've tested the native myself and it has a lot of issues) also both firmwares aren't sd-card updateble....

habiby likes this.
  3. habiby

habiby Lurker

thank you..but how can I download this file? I cant read chinese...and its difficult for me...

thank you again for your help!

4. habiby

habiby Lurker

I need help to download it..
    who can help me??

5. Rocky4u

Rocky4u Well-Known Member

let me know what you need exactly and maybe I will be able to help

6. habiby

habiby Lurker

please see my thread from August 31st, 2011 10:27 PM...there is my first problem..

king_bob gave my some links to download the software, but I cant download it..(I dont know how, because the site is in chinse)