• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lenovo LePhone 3GW101 in arabic or in german language

habiby

Lurker
Aug 31, 2011
hello,

I have the Lenovo 3GW101. I would like to install an arabic or german system (OS) on it. Is it posible?
I asked in China and they told me, it is posible but they dont have the software.

I hope some of you can help me!

I prefer the arabic language, but if it is not possible, I can also use the german one. But where I can get the software?

what a unique language requirement... you need to use the gingerbread native FW. it has multiple languages. my guess i that the IT168 Nova Gingerbread firmware also has it since its a fix on the native. you can find download links here : http://kbob.dyndns.org/LePhone/DownloadLinks.aspx

NOTE: both firmware versions have issues as far as Ive heard the IT168 is less problematic though (I've tested the native myself and it has a lot of issues) also both firmwares aren't sd-card updateble....

Reactions: habiby
Upvote 0
what a unique language requirement... you need to use the gingerbread native FW. it has multiple languages. my guess i that the IT168 Nova Gingerbread firmware also has it since its a fix on the native. you can find download links here : Lenovo Lephone

NOTE: both firmware versions have issues as far as Ive heard the IT168 is less problematic though (I've tested the native myself and it has a lot of issues) also both firmwares aren't sd-card updateble....

I need help to download it..
who can help me??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones