1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Leon One Click Root - WORKS ON 10d & 10e! MS345 & H345 - NO KINGROOT

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by CamoHiddenDJ, Aug 26, 2015.

1. lilcoward

lilcoward Member

I can confirm this method works on the tmobile leon version F,

2. sametsergen

sametsergen Lurker

hata.JPG I tried it my LG Leon H324 10c. But it didn't work too. Please help me! I want to root this phone really...

3. lilcoward

lilcoward Member

4. sametsergen

sametsergen Lurker

5. lilcoward

lilcoward Member

Your phone needs to be in download mode.

6. sametsergen

sametsergen Lurker

It was in download mode already...

7. lilcoward

lilcoward Member

weird because it work on the first try on my phone

8. sametsergen

sametsergen Lurker

I will try another pc, could you give me lg driver link etc? I am getting bored of this phone...

9. lilcoward

lilcoward Member

10. sametsergen

sametsergen Lurker

11. sametsergen

sametsergen Lurker

12. SSDavis

SSDavis Lurker

It seems like I'm the most unlucky...ive got 5.1.1 MS34510f----does anybody share this un...luck with me. I scanned for vulnerabilities, found several(4) patches...so, I need a computer...where's my ski-mask?...:cool:

13. Zeal415

Zeal415 Newbie

You.... You.... Youu..... You... You are the ****ing bomb.

(I was pretty pissed when my girlfriend borrowed my phone and left it in her car to get stolen at collage.. Didnt think I could get CM12 on to any of the Metro phones besides the Leon, and was pretty sure I'd be ****ed.)

Worked on both my GF's and Mine LG Leon, MS34510E, Will be installing Twrp and CM12.

14. Malkeur

Malkeur Lurker

Confirmed working on 10f, but the binary is out of date.

15. bigmac11

bigmac11 Newbie

Any idea if this would work on the LG Power L22c tracfone? I tried a lot of the suggested methods on XDA and had no luck. TIA

16. Captain420

Captain420 Lurker

Screenshot_2015-11-01-17-31-10.png Screenshot_2015-11-01-17-31-36.png Screenshot_2015-11-01-17-31-10.png Screenshot_2015-11-01-17-31-36.png
    Can confirm that this method works for LG Leon 4g LTE ms34510F
    I can confirm that this method works for 10f. Had it for 10 mins then I softbricked (not this method) , lucky was able to recover with KDZ (PC side crashed in the middle of flash but kept going on the phone.). Followed this method worked like a charm.
    Now if I can only figure out how to get Xposed framework running!

17. CamoHiddenDJ

CamoHiddenDJ Lurker

The SuperSU binary? 2.46 is the most up to date stable release. You could always replace the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip with the 2.52 beta if that's a big concern to you, but the only real changes are some updated things for Marshmallow, a few fixed audits for the S6 and a TWRP issue for the M9 nothing that would really effect this phone model.

harrison77 and jplsteel like this.
  18. Frederick1337

Frederick1337 Newbie

https://mega.nz/#!oQV3yS6Y!D2JPtEMfHiAXB5E5jC2lfFH8ZIOVLNhEHju28JtYwfI

this driver update has gotten me a bit further, still researching but this caused it to be recognized at download mode step.

UPDATE #1: shift right clicked in folder where I unzipped files to, opened command prompt from context menu, typed:
    Send_Command.exe \\.\COM4 < root

Pulled battery rebooted
    This seemed to root phone but I cannot verify it actually worked yet.

Update #2
    I went here and followed these steps even though my device was not bricked
    http://androidforums.com/threads/unbrick-guide-lg-leon-lte-metropcs-lgms345-kdz-firmware.923914/

I then after downgrading to version d ran the root.bat which pushed the files and failed at download mode again. That was expected. I pulled battery and got into download mode ( volume up + plug usb cord into phone. I then opened device manager and clicked the lg mtp device ( i did install the updated lg united mobile drivers from the unbrick forum prior to this step ), right clicked and chose properties then browse my computer then let me pick from a list, then i selected the lg mtp driver and clicked next until it finally installed fully. I then repeated the steps in UPDATE#1, after root installed fully and I clicked cntrl+c to exit, I simply pulled battery and rebooted phone. Root is verified!

#93 Frederick1337, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    bcrichster likes this.
  19. tpex

tpex Lurker

do you think you can tell me how i can root my LG MS34510F?

20. Lionfight606

Lionfight606 Lurker

Wassup playas! So ive been doing some reading, I want to root my leon. Ive never rooted a phone so im still learning all the lingo, plus im kind of unsure on some programs and what they do, for example, twrp sounds like it backs up the OS incase of a crash? Im still learning. All the versions i see are for 10d and Id like to know (because I have 10f for some weird reason...) do i have to downgrade to 10d or e before i attempt root or try a 10e method and hope for the best? I feel like an amateur asking all these questions but lets not forget that the greatest pro was once a beginner! Id like to think that im tech saavy but the whole rooting procedure brings up a gang of questions!! Anyone please help, thanks in advance.

21. Lionfight606

Lionfight606 Lurker

Question... Do I have to go to an earlier build like 10e from 10f?

22. ninjasinabag

ninjasinabag Android Enthusiast

Well what do I do if every time the phone connects to go through each step of rooting, the yellow triangle reappears. Is there any way to lock that driver in place?

23. siniSSter

siniSSter Lurker

I super stoked about people rooting on the 10e firmware however I download the zip file but I really don't see instructions on how to do it. Could someone please post up some instructions on how they did this? Thanks

24. harrison77

harrison77 Newbie

Worked Flawlessly

25. harrison77

harrison77 Newbie

Thank You Worked Flawlessly tried other method bricked my leon kingroot works but has issues skechy root this worked

LG Leon Forum

The LG Leon release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 1900mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews