1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Let me Introduce Myself ; >

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by johentie, Dec 19, 2011.

1. johentie

johentie Newbie

Hello Android Forums

I am a Blackberry LOVER.. and i had a 9900 as my personal and a 9700 for my work..

i got my work BB upgraded to a 9900, so i decided to try out Android for my personal.. selling my BB for $450 and getting my Samsung GSII LTE from rogers for $149 wasn't a bad deal ; >

I hope i can love android just as much as i love my Blackberry..

gotta a lot of reading to do on how to setup my email accounts via push cause i hate gmail, and never use it, just have one to activate the phone..

will this method work?

digiex.net/guides-reviews/guides-tutorials/mobile-devices/6576-setup-push-email-hotmail-android-2-2-android-2-3-htc-desire-nexus-one.html

or do the new versions of android handle push better? i have 3 @rogers.com email...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello, thanks for joining the Ranks of Androiders -- nice to have you aboard the forum...

There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks available for all Android Devices. Make sure to click or tap the Phones or Tablets -Link in my signature - from there just scroll down to your device model.). - You can then join your device's discussion where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

I hope the information on here will be useful to you. Happy Holidays! :)

3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Hello and welcome - thanks for joining!

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Hello and welcome to Android Forums! :)

Mail apps have been problematic with Hotmail. You should probably use the Hotmail app.