1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

let the weirdness ensue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SHOLUCK, Apr 14, 2012.

1. SHOLUCK

SHOLUCK Member

ok, i went to do a factory reset and i thought i may have bricked my phone. kept getting stuck in a bootloop. and i couldnt load any of the mods i had so i could get into my phone. i found a mod that worked but now my phone only works on mods, i just want my factory phone back.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

do u have any back ups from ur current rom

3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

You SHOULD have a back up somewhere of your original ROM or a backup of your ROM before you made any changes because that's the FIRST thing you do before making changes. If you don't have a back up then try and put one of the ROMs from the guide on your SD and flash it in CWM.

4. SHOLUCK

SHOLUCK Member

i did have it backed up, but i couldnt find it

5. mrpnut

try going to back ups and restore then go to advanced restore then restore from internal SD card c if its in there if it is u got flash them one bye one it should be 5 files
    boot
    system
    data
    cache
    SD ext

6. SHOLUCK

SHOLUCK Member

not in any of them. its cool, my phone works just fine, i was planing to get the connect soon anyways lol.

7. mrpnut

SHOLUCK likes this.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews