• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's Create A New Build Prop Tweak..

Xavier Black

Android Expert
Sep 21, 2015
Texas
I increased my data speed by playing with build prop..BIG BIG BIG BIG TIME..you know sometimes your phone enters and exists off of the network several times a day..for numerous reasons..whether because you are close to a big mass of trees..like a big forest park..like central park..or close to a big antenna radio or television..or close to a lake..or simply because you have a very awful network like T-Mobile..well let me telll you..my Note4 doesn't act like that any more..it just stays connected not matter what..and always in a wow speed..

My point is that those build prop modifications and add-ons some guys have come up with..they honestly work!

Now, truth said..I don't think it is just the the build prop hack I did..I also invented a task on Tasker for it..

I did try for about a week the option there's in developer tab that keeps the data on at all the times..but I didn't wanna keep having that on for longer because those options in developer aren't to play with..

So I chosed different venues..and that's what I came up with..with SUPER GREAT RESULTS!!

So I was hoping some one is reading me..some one advance in the build prop..some of those guys who invented the BUILD PROPS TWEAKS..So this person can help us tweak it to bring the "once or always" dialog into the phone..I'm very sure..more than sure that can be adquired and accomplished..I am just not that advance.

Reactions: MrJavi
Yes, no one is saying is news..maybe if you read well you perhaps can comprehend what I'm saying.
It's not a reading comprehension issue. :)

It's a matter of placing threads in, A) the best-suited forum, and, B) in the forum where they'll get the best exposure.

@Unforgiven did you a favor! :D

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones