1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Let's Golf 2

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Spr8dogg, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Spr8dogg

Spr8dogg Member

I was just curious if anybody had paid for and played Let's Golf 2 and had any problems with it? The game works great on my HTC EVO, however, it takes forever in between gameplay loading this or that. Does anybody else have that issue? Thanks in advance!

Advertisement

2. daveloft

daveloft Android Enthusiast

I have it and I haven't noticed what you mentioned.
    How long is the wait exactly?

3. Spr8dogg

Spr8dogg Member

It's about 1 minute in between opening video and then menu. Then about 1 minute between menu and gameplay. And then about 10 seconds between each menu option. Thanks for your help if you have any ideas.

4. justme8800

justme8800 Well-Known Member

Definitely something weird happening there. Maybe it's trying to update Gameloft Live and you have a slow connection? Try turning off any services you're not using on your phone including wifi, and switch on airplane mode and see if the wait is still crazy. There's supposed to be a loading time, but not anywhere near a minute.

Tell you what, a more likely issue could be your SD card. Do you have any problems browsing high resolution photos? If you have one on hand, try using another SD card.

Spr8dogg likes this.
  5. Spr8dogg

Spr8dogg Member

Justme8800,

It was the SD card! Thanks. I'm going to purchase a higher class card. Thank you so much!

6. lexluthor

lexluthor Android Expert

I do find that it takes a little longer between holes on Lets Golf 2 vs Lets Golf.

Also, I find that Lets Golf 2 is WAY easier to play. The swing meter moves too slowly, even on normal difficulty. I didn't see much difference between easy and normal, so I haven't tried hard.

Any way to make the swing a little more difficult?

7. saps

saps Extreme Android User

Yes, In addition to having better graphics, the swing/gameplay is much easier/better. I played LG2 a lot in December when it 1st came out and I got up to about 75% on the achievements but then stopped since the rest required a lot of online play and no one was ever online to play with. But yes this is a fantastic game