• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Smatera9681

Lurker
Sep 22, 2011
So i recently got the droid bionic and was cleaning it up, by accident i deleted the Let's Golf 2 game and i was enjoying the demo. My buddy has the bionic as well so my question is below

Does anyone know where the let's golf 2 game sits on the bionic and how i can pull it from his phone and transfer to mine. I am looking for the file path or anything i am pretty tech savy let me know.

Thanks

Reactions: davidmt65
So i recently got the droid bionic and was cleaning it up, by accident i deleted the Let's Golf 2 game and i was enjoying the demo. My buddy has the bionic as well so my question is below

Does anyone know where the let's golf 2 game sits on the bionic and how i can pull it from his phone and transfer to mine. I am looking for the file path or anything i am pretty tech savy let me know.

Thanks

I did the same thing - just use google to find. "Let's Golf 2 game".

Upvote 0

Thanks
I don't know if it will work but try this,...Have your friend backup Let's Golf 2 using Astro file manager. Be sure he sets in Preferences the Backup Directory to be a directory in the /sdcard-ext directory. Then put his SD card in your phone, and using Astro file manager restore Let's Golf 2 (after setting the same Backup Directory in Preferences). Worth a try.

Upvote 0
addendum...
I tried it at the company that makes the game says it not availiable
for droid bionic. But, but, i had the demo on my phone and it gave
me the option to purchase it.

weird. big time!

I have astro on my Droid Bionc and, I did backup of my apps before deleting "Let's Golf 2" - so I had a backup copy in Astro on the SD card.

I installed the trial version - it gave me the option to purchase - I gave it
a try and I got a return message that said the cost of the game would be
added to my Verizon Wireless Account, and I've been playing the game
ever since. I really like it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones