• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets make our Evo Win!!

I voted for the iphone because I like to have less people with the same phone as me. Not more. Let them buy their iphone and be stuck in the box.

If sprint and htc think they've accomplished something they may be slower to respond to the problems we do have with the phone.

What is wrong with you? You got it backwards. The phone with more users will get the most support. If sprint sees that the EVO has very little users they will turn a blind eye and quit supporting it. And will find the next big thing. There is a reason the Iphone is so polished and it sure aint because they have few users. Plus with the fact that Android is customizable no one will have the same looking EVO they all will be unique, unlike the sheeple umm I mean people with the boring Iphone.

Upvote 0
What is wrong with you? You got it backwards. The phone with more users will get the most support. If sprint sees that the EVO has very little users they will turn a blind eye and quit supporting it. And will find the next big thing. There is a reason the Iphone is so polished and it sure aint because they have few users. Plus with the fact that Android is customizable no one will have the same looking EVO they all will be unique, unlike the sheeple umm I mean people with the boring Iphone.

The iphone is polished? Have you read the new reviews? Don't worry, the Evo is still easily one of Sprints/HTC's biggest sellers. I'm not talking about making the phone sales abysmal.

But I don't want a phone monopoly like Apple is trying to create, then you get vanilla boring stuff that is only compatible with the other vanilla stuff. And more sales does not guarantee more quality. Especially when HTC is trying to make crazy phones for every carrier and spreading themselves thin. This is the reason their quality control reputation is already shaky at best.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones