• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's make the longest thread on AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets see if anyone can solve this or has the same problem..asked Rush and tried his suggestion but no deal:(
Might as well add to the longest thread:D
Guide me please Rush:rolleyes:

Is it just me? Used to get instant email notifications to every thread I have contrib'ed to as well as subscribed. The last two days no email on threads but did get one on your return PM. Everything is set in subscribed threads for "instant" a gmail thing or:thinking:

Nope..did all that and still nada..also cleared out Gmail ...ehh will post it up or do a search and.if anyone else has encountered this. Have a feel it IS something simple..it usually is..lol

Rush Lindsay said:
Log out from the forum and then clear cookie data, cache, and data from your web browser. Also, check into your user CP to make sure the appropriate setting is enabled.

Upvote 0
Make sure the sender didn't get flagged as a spammer

BAM:D I still blame you LOL you want everyone to anyway. Never changed anything on my side in Gmail ..hmm...lets see ifbthis pic posts right

7aOqTB66

Just in case
http://db.tt/7aOqTB66
Thanks man I don't care what they say about you on here..YOU R AWESOME:p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones