• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Let's see what your #2 looks like..

Started using Holo Launcher, like it better so far than Go Launcher. Have the Gingersteem #2 theme :)

20120718140937.png

Using the S2 Calendar Widget2

20120718141014.png

Haven't set up my third screen yet, but it's just going to be folders of my commonly used apps.

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
I am kinda a noob.. can some1explain to me how to change different things to #2 . Like post above^^^^^^^

well starting off you can use any jpg/img pic to replace any icons on the home screen, but if you wanted to change the main icon that will be more of a task for starters. But the easiest way to get icons that you like thats in a .apk file, just open the .apk file with winrar and extract the file to your desktop and go throw the folders and pull out the images you wish to have and wallpapers.

Reactions: ellunit500
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones