• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Let's see what your #2 looks like..

33dgjrk.png

2ag569v.jpg

2565qx4.jpg

Upvote 0
Heres the mega thread of icon packs. These will work on any launcher that you can long press an icons and select edit and manually change the icon. They are NOT apks. Just zip files with icon images and you have to change each icon on your home screen one by one and manually. A little time consuming but not too bad but theres some really really good high quality icons. Some have only a few icons some have 100s.

Icon pack galore

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
Heres the mega thread of icon packs. These will work on any launcher that you can long press an icons and select edit and manually change the icon. They are NOT apks. Just zip files with icon images and you have to change each icon on your home screen one by one and manually. A little time consuming but not too bad but theres some really really good high quality icons. Some have only a few icons some have 100s.

Icon pack galore

Nice never looked into that will play with it tonight thanks shiny appreciated :thumbup:

Upvote 0
I understand how you would be jealous not having a real team to root for:p

Ummm. The Falcons aren't a real team? Im not even going there with you. lol

i like the Lions but lets be honest, before 2010 there were one of the worst teams in the NFL. They have a strong team now and I love watching them.

Falcons aint a real team? lmao. That's like saying Obama is the best President we have ever had. haha

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones