Discussion in 'Computers' started by DaedalusxX, Jan 12, 2011.
Here's my new one for now! I'm using Openbox.
Here is my desktop
Nice! I like dark desktops as I do a lot of photo editing; what UI skin is that?
Here is a shot of my latest desktop, i3 window manager, a tiling WM. If this is too small for some to see, let me know and I'll add a bigger one.
Why we can't upload .png image formats?
Here's my i3 Window Manager with a clean slate and updated task bar.
Here's my fresh install of SolydX desktop running Openbox, Tint2 & Conky...
A straight forward desktop that just has what I need and use on a laptop.
Saw the game today, they're saying it's the greatest title game in history:
My UW Huskies fell short with Alabama 9 days ago. I was hoping for a Tiger/Husky game.
Phoenix OS v1.1.3 Bootable iso [Deodexed] Stock & Special Edition
I hide RocketDock and Taskbar.
I need to clean it up a bit and empty that recycle bin! That's my kid doing what he does
I keep everything in the start menu...
renekton poro LOL
How do you a screenshot in windows ten?
There are two ways... Maybe three...
One is to use Snipping tool
- Goto Start >> Type "Snipping Tool" >> Hit enter...
- Chose a mode. You have options between Full-screen snip, Window snip, rectangular snip and free form snip...
- Click on "New"
- If you had chosen Rectangular or Free form snip then you can select the part of the screen you want to snip....
- In the next window, you have an option to edit the sreen shot and then save it.
You can also use Win+Prt Scr keyboard shortcut
This is similar to Android screen shots
- Press Win Key and Print Screen simultaneously
- A screen shot gets captured automatically, the screen blinks like in android
- The screen shot is stored in This PC/Pictures/Screenshots
Or you can use the simple Prt Scr keyboard shortcut
This one is very fast and I use it very often...
- Press Print Screen
- The screen shot gets copied to clipboard
- In the Android Forums text box, either do right click then paste, or do CTRL+V
- This method doesn't require you to save the screen shot on your hard drive!
Here's my Mint laptop
And here's my new PCLinuxOS desktop.
Blue Sceen and icons.
I only use a computer at work.
Too many photos used for my desktop on all my different phonez.
Depends on the phone's operating system, I guess?
Seriously, if you’re going to give a presentation, for the love of all that’s holy, PLEASE clean up your desktop! (And just look at that taskbar...really, why do macfanatics seem to be the ones who have taskbars like this?!?)
Well my desktop has zero icons on it, and I keep the taskbar hidden by default as well. So all you'd see is thin (and dark) status bar and my wallpaper (which is different on each desktop)
You know the expression, right? About the exception?
Seriously, though, to each their own.