• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your Elite Home screen!

LG OE CM9 Beta
Apex pro 10x10
No status bar/dock
No margins
UCCW widget
Tasker
BBB SmallLight utility icons

You're one very creative man! How is cm9 btw? I've been meaning to flash but have been holding out for about a month now for the camera fix. Does it give you more customization options? A friendlier ui? Is it just generally amazing? :D

Upvote 0
You're one very creative man! How is cm9 btw? I've been meaning to flash but have been holding out for about a month now for the camera fix. Does it give you more customization options? A friendlier ui? Is it just generally amazing? :D

Thanks! I try to show how to use an MDPI screen to get the most "effect" lol. On the whole the UI is way more pleasing and polished vs gingerbread, not a whole lot of difference cosmetically versus the JB ROM on my Nexus. There's not anything left besides the camera and some minor fixes here and there. Its definitely the one to watch. :D

Reactions: jamoosh
Upvote 0
Thanks! I try to sgow how to use an MDPI screen to get the most "effect" lol. On the whole the UI is way more pleasing and polished vs gingerbread, not a whole lot of difference cosmetically versus the JB ROM on my Nexus. There's not anything left besides the camera and some minor fixes here and there. Its definitely the one to watch. :D

I like how you keep things very minimalistic have you ever tried those like flat icon themes? Sort of like windowish ones? They seem pretty neat too though I think I'd get bored by them after a while. Thats good to hear! I can't wait for the camera fix then! Ics here I come! :D

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Apex LP
10x10
No docks/status bar
No margins
UCCW Clock/Weather
Sense 4(ish) skin on market
UCCW
Bottom Dock

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370029372471.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370029372471.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 90
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones