• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your Incredible 2 Layout

20110825220208.png

20110825220628.png

MIUI-108190

Upvote 0
I wish there was a way to upload screens (saved on our phones) via the Phandroid app. I rarely log in to the forum on the computer. I'm so lazy! I'll tell you what I have though.

Homescreen:
Minimalistic Text Vertical displaying time in red and white
Black wallpaper
ADW Launcher with Minimalist Black icons for my dock, so you can't see them
Hidden Notification Bar

That's all I feel like typing. Guess the rest!

Upvote 0
I wish there was a way to upload screens (saved on our phones) via the Phandroid app. I rarely log in to the forum on the computer. I'm so lazy!...

When you're replying to a post and you want to post a picture, scroll through the options above your text field (clean, bold, itallic, etc.) to the "image" option. If you have your desired image uploaded to your photobucket account or someplace similar you just paste the url there.

Boom! Done.

P.s.
If you have the photobucket app, it's super slick.

Upvote 0
When you're replying to a post and you want to post a picture, scroll through the options above your text field (clean, bold, itallic, etc.) to the "image" option. If you have your desired image uploaded to your photobucket account or someplace similar you just paste the url there.

Boom! Done.

P.s.
If you have the photobucket app, it's super slick.

I don't have Photobucket. I am talking about having the image just saved in my Gallery and uploading it via the app.

Upvote 0
Here is mine ... I have had many different variations ...

I use LauncherPro Plus as my home replacement
My Live Wallpaper is Photile Pro
My Lockscreen Wallpaper was created by me

Home Screen:
Icons created by me
Minimalistic Text
9v8mqq.png

Media Screen (Left)
Folder icons created by me (there are others that are very similar online)
SiMi Folder Widget
Pure Music Widget
AudioManager Pro
AM Skin: Minimal Trans White
Settings Screen (Right)
3G Watchdog
Signal Strength Widget
Desktop VisualizeR
SwitchPro Widget
System Info Widget
2wqy0q1.png

Calendar/Notes Screen (Left)
LauncherPro Plus s23 GRIDLESS (theme for the LauncherPro agenda widget)
Catch Notes Widget
Facebook/Twitter Screen (Right)
LauncherPro Plus s23 GRIDLESS (theme for the LauncherPro friends widget)
2n23b61.png

App Drawer (Left)
Icons created by me
Lock Screen (Right)
WidgetLocker Lockscreen
Icons created by me
SwitchPro Widget
Phantom Music Control
nzf76h.png

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!! ha ha awesome.

Reactions: thetomlin2
Upvote 0
the plug in your phone part i get hung up on. and the link to the Java thing wasnt exactly on the page it links too.

when i plug in my phone it opens a Verizon page wanting me to DL some verizon crapware.

might I add... what a pain in the ass just to do a screen shot. and do i understand that I have to be connected to PC everytime i want to snap a screen shot? OMG useless.

Upvote 0
Lately I've been really happy with the phone fully stock. Mostly because I really like Sense, and I really like the Inc 2 "Red Swirl" Wallpaper (I was a fan of the original wallpaper on the Incredible). But MAN, after seeing a few of these layouts, I've gotta get back to playing with LP, and different icon sets.

I'm glad that the screenshots without root got figured out though.

Upvote 0
I'm rooted running CM7 with MinimalBread system theme, Android Phone 7 ADW theme, ADW text icon creator and WidgetLocker.

Lockscreen:
SimiClock
Ubermusik
ExtDateWidget
screenshot_5.png

Home Screen:
SimiClock
ExtDateWidget
screenshot_6.png

Right Screen:
Google+ Widget
Ubermusik Widget
Assorted Apps
screenshot_7.png

Last Screen(far right):
Various Widgets
screenshot_8.png

It will probaly look different in a week or so lol, and I'm always changing my wallpaper from Zedge.

I just started customizing my phone, and this setup was a pretty good influence on mine. I only have one question: I know how to customize icons in the dock, but how do you get your regular shortcut icons to look like that? I'm not rooted if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
I just started customizing my phone, and this setup was a pretty good influence on mine. I only have one question: I know how to customize icons in the dock, but how do you get your regular shortcut icons to look like that? I'm not rooted if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Use Desktop VisualizeR: https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.co.bii.android.app.dskvzr&hl=en

You can create custom icons using msPaint, Photoshop, Paintshop, ect... and store them on your SD card then pull them and utilize them through Desktop VisualizeR.

Reactions: AMTrombley0924
Upvote 0
I really like the simi clock widget but it drinks battery faster than an alcoholic drinks beer. I've been using the Beautiful Widgets 2x1 clock and 1x1 weather widgets and get much better battery life. I prefer the looks of simi clock but I can see the batter indicator going down when I'm watching it.

When I look at what apps are running I can see simi clock running the whole time. Beautiful Widgets doesn't even show up as running...why is that? Widgetsoid is also constantly running but I haven't noticed any adverse battery effects using it.

Upvote 0

Thanks in advance!

Most of the app icons I use are from the ADW theme "Android Phone 7" although I had to make a few of them myself to match the theme.

If you use ADW as a launcher replacement, you can change the app icons by long pressing the app on the homescreen, selecting "edit", tapping the app icon in the pop-up menu and then selecting "theme icon packs."

Reactions: AMTrombley0924
Upvote 0
I really like the simi clock widget but it drinks battery faster than an alcoholic drinks beer. I've been using the Beautiful Widgets 2x1 clock and 1x1 weather widgets and get much better battery life. I prefer the looks of simi clock but I can see the batter indicator going down when I'm watching it.

When I look at what apps are running I can see simi clock running the whole time. Beautiful Widgets doesn't even show up as running...why is that? Widgetsoid is also constantly running but I haven't noticed any adverse battery effects using it.

This is strange to me. I ran SiMi for months on LauncherPro and I don't think I ever saw more than 1% battery use. It usually wasn't even on the list!

Have you tried reinstalling it?

Anyone know of a place that has free, large HD icons I can use with Desktop Visualizer? I'm wanting 2x2 or 3x3 size. I'm not impressed with the ones available in the market. I've Googled, but with no luck.

C'mon Krippy, give photoshop a try. I bet you can make some pretty sweet stuff with a little time.:cool:

Use Desktop VisualizeR: https://market.android.com/details?id=jp.co.bii.android.app.dskvzr&hl=en

You can create custom icons using msPaint, Photoshop, Paintshop, ect... and store them on your SD card then pull them and utilize them through Desktop VisualizeR.

Upvote 0
What's the iPhone-like (slide right) lock screen you have? Is that a default on Incredible 2? Or what app is that?

Edit: sorry didnt quote who I was asking. That was directed towards Masamune regarding the very first post in the thread.

Lol, Edit2: Don't judge me because profile name is Eris User...yes I made the stupid mistake of getting the Eris, Verizon finally upgraded me to Incredible 2 because I swapped the Eris out so many times ... just throwing that out there.

Upvote 0
What's the iPhone-like (slide right) lock screen you have? Is that a default on Incredible 2? Or what app is that?

Edit: sorry didnt quote who I was asking. That was directed towards Masamune regarding the very first post in the thread.

Lol, Edit2: Don't judge me because profile name is Eris User...yes I made the stupid mistake of getting the Eris, Verizon finally upgraded me to Incredible 2 because I swapped the Eris out so many times ... just throwing that out there.

The app he is using is WidgetLocker and the Eris wasn't a bad phone for its time. I got it on the day it came out and it lasted 20 months

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones