• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your Incredible 2 Layout

screenshot-1321549865822.png

Bored...

Upvote 0
New Dinc 2 user. Been lurking for over a year and couldn't pass up the "Free" Red Dinc 2 over the weekend. Staying Stock sense 2.1 for now (and probably won't even think about root until ICS). So far, phone runs smooth, Sense 2.1 has a lot of nice features and like the phone a lot. I was thinking that I'd get one of the new Superphones (Razr, Rezound, Nexus) and they are all TOO BIG. Not counting on LTE until 2013 so I'm hoping by then they will have dual core and 2nd Gen LTE on lower end (to me 4.0" is the largest I can comfortably fit in my hand or in my pocket). I pass up all the eye-candy because I know that slows down the phone and really like the HTC widgets. Great posts from everyone else - not up to doing the SDK thing yet.

Upvote 0
Nothing special here...stock...2.3.4 Black needle wallpaper
Beautiful widgets Blade
Curvefish brightness widget
Text plus with stock messing app icon
Battery widget by eplison
Screen off and lock
Icon labels removed with desktop visualizer

aefd6541-7a25-c2b9.jpg

aefd6541-7a5c-5996.jpg

Widgetsoid
Catch notes
Various apps changed icons with desktop visualizer Teeter icon is gallery the Twitter bird is tapatalk...
Quickoffice is Es file explorer
Android market icon is Google play store :D

Some variations...
Wood hTC skin
Wooden wallpaper from zedge
Calendar...

aefd74a5-2b3c-b40b.jpg

aefd74a5-2b7c-68e1.jpg

Upvote 0
I'm rooted running CM7 with MinimalBread system theme, Android Phone 7 ADW theme, ADW text icon creator and WidgetLocker.

Lockscreen:
SimiClock
Ubermusik
ExtDateWidget
screenshot_5.png

Home Screen:
SimiClock
ExtDateWidget
screenshot_6.png

Right Screen:
Google+ Widget
Ubermusik Widget
Assorted Apps
screenshot_7.png

Last Screen(far right):
Various Widgets
screenshot_8.png

It will probaly look different in a week or so lol, and I'm always changing my wallpaper from Zedge.

where did you get the wallpaper?? im loving it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones