• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

Overall:
Standard CyanogenMod v7
Standard ADW Launcher
CM Earth Wallpaper

Essentials Screen:
SiMi Clock Widget
SiMi Clock Weather Widget
BattStatt Widget
Essentials%252520Screen.png

Social Screen:
Tweetdeck Column Widget
Social%252520Screen.png

Entertainment Screen:
Winamp 4x2 Widget
ESPN ScoreCenter Widget
Entertainment%252520Screen.png

Serious Business Screen:
Jorte 3x3 Agenda
Jorte 3x2 Tasks
News Widget
Serious%252520Business%252520Screen.png

Utilities Screen:
Power Control Widgets
Utilities%252520Screen.png

Upvote 0
U have many skills ^

Got a few to post,

First up is just a lockscreen
MIUI - Five Target Unlock by dbilliter

Now a regular setup
Lockscreen
MIUI - SlipSlide v1.1

Homescreen
ADW EX
Modded mClock for calendar and clock widget found on XDA
Minimalistic Text Widget

And the last one
Lockscreen
WidgetLocker
Button Unlock Theme
Beautiful Widgets
modded mClock calendar found on XDA

Homescreen
ADW EX
Modded mClock calendar and clock, like above said, from XDA

Where on xda did you find those clocks? I have looked for a few days and haven't had any luck. Could you post a link for some help please. Thanks

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Where on xda did you find those clocks? I have looked for a few days and haven't had any luck. Could you post a link for some help please. Thanks

Got them from the Post your homescreen thread. They are mod's for mClock.

I made a post the other day listing pretty much all of them, can check it out here. xda-developers - View Single Post - Post your Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

Does the second link work with widget locker? The five unlock circle?

First up is just a lockscreen
MIUI - Five Target Unlock by dbilliter
http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6024/...79c8af2092.jpg http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5262/...f8e3f38f38.jpg

I've been following every page of widgetlocker in xda but haven't seen it there. A lot of people want it but haven't seen it posted. thanks

No, that's just MIUI only, and those 2 images are the same lockscreen.

Just opens up when you hold/press the button.

Upvote 0
Original art by 123orlova at deviantart: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/098/9/4/modern_brown_living_room_by_123orlova-d3dhl6y.jpg

Lockscreen:
Minimalistic Text
Clock by 1010ti.me
Unread SMS Count
Widgetlocker Sense Slider (tree)
Desktop VisualizeR (Bluetooth)
Circle Battery

Vegetate Lockscreen by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Homescreens:
LauncherPro+, 3 screens
Vegetate text launches HelloStatusBar
Blanks activated by Desktop VisualizeR
Speaker launches Power Amp Full
Lightbulb launches Tiny Flashlight + LED
Star launches Folder Organizer, All Labels
Mic launches Google Voice Search
F is for Facebook
YinYang launches SDRescan
Volume, Bluetooth, and WiFi controls on the far right.

Vegetate with Skeleton by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Vegetate Screens by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

And if you're concerned with what people think if they see a corpse on your phone, there's the skeletonless version. :D

Attachments

• vegetatenoskeleton.jpg
    vegetatenoskeleton.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 0
Spectacular! One of your best ever, especially the lockscreen.

I have noticed that you usually have a link to the flashlight on your screens, do you often find yourself in dark places?

Original art by 123orlova at deviantart: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/098/9/4/modern_brown_living_room_by_123orlova-d3dhl6y.jpg

Lockscreen:
Minimalistic Text
Clock by 1010ti.me
Unread SMS Count
Widgetlocker Sense Slider (tree)
Circle Battery

Vegetate Lockscreen by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Reactions: ohmyhead
Upvote 0
Spectacular! One of your best ever, especially the lockscreen.

I have noticed that you usually have a link to the flashlight on your screens, do you often find yourself in dark places?

Thanks very much, rcubed! Actually, I was least ok with the lockscreen. But I got lazy towards the end of the project. I was going to build another custom clock with 1010ti.me for it. But that would have tacked hours onto the thing. Plus the Unread icons came out too small for my liking and of course I didn't save the wip so I'd have to start from scratch to redo them.

I also was going to kill the tree (blacken it, not delete it), or at least put some leaves on the floor beneath it, but by then, I was done. The reflections really took it outta me. And I really ate it on the right leg one.

Overall, I am happy with it. I tell ya, that Sexy Ninja person and The Admiral really did a number on me when they posted their similar type work. :D Thanks again for your kind words. Made it all worth it.

Upvote 0
Ah! Forgot to address the flashlight question. Currently, I live in a situation where I must share a small room with someone. I'm up pretty late and often the room is pitch dark when I get in there. I used to have one of those head light things, but I put it in my storage unit. Then there's finding plugs for my machinery behind couches, dropped lighters under my car seat, etc. I use that flashlight almost every day. Pays to have it handy. :)

Upvote 0
Thanks very much, rcubed! Actually, I was least ok with the lockscreen. But I got lazy towards the end of the project. I was going to build another custom clock with 1010ti.me for it. But that would have tacked hours onto the thing. Plus the Unread icons came out too small for my liking and of course I didn't save the wip so I'd have to start from scratch to redo them.

I also was going to kill the tree (blacken it, not delete it), or at least put some leaves on the floor beneath it, but by then, I was done. The reflections really took it outta me. And I really ate it on the right leg one.

Overall, I am happy with it. I tell ya, that Sexy Ninja person and The Admiral really did a number on me when they posted their similar type work. :D Thanks again for your kind words. Made it all worth it.

I think the green tree looks great with the deadness of the rest of the scene. Great contrast in the overall picture.

Reactions: ohmyhead
Upvote 0
Something a bit simpler this time...

MFEW Screens by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

Lockscreen:
Aozora Clock (Sheru Pro Font)
Unread SMS Count
Love Character = Widgetlocker Sense Slider
Circle Battery
Minimalistic Text

Homescreen:
LauncherPro+, 1 screen
SwitchPro Toggles
Fancy Widget Pro Weather
Lust Character launches Folder Organizer - All Labels

For the sake of cleavage, the LP dock and icons are hidden. :D

Attachments

• mfewbase.jpg
    mfewbase.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0

Bed Babe & Co. Screens by OMH Android Layouts, on Flickr

LauncherPro Plus, 4 Screens.
Dock and Dock Icons Hidden.
MultiPicture Live Wallpaper.
Blank Gifs running across tops of screens launch HelloStatusBar.

From Left To Right:

Aozora Clock (Ethnocentric Font)
SwitchPro Toggle Widget
Calendr
White Box Icon Launches Folder Organizer - All Labels.

Desktop VisualizeR blanks launch apps/settings corresponding to the various boob tats. :D

Aozora Clock
Widgetlocker Sense Slider
Unread SMS Count (blank PNGs over bra)
Circle Battery

Power Amp Widget

CalWidget

Upvote 0
replica9000: what clock/weather widget are you using? Love the orange digital look.

Fancy Widget Pro (Now Fancy Widgets Unlocked) with the Digital Orange skin.

What app did you use to get the menu's with your dock icons? I originally thought it was simi folder, but I cant seem to get a similar vertical layout with simi.

Application Folder (J.H. Jeong) - I originally tried Simi Folder to do this, but I couldn't get a layout I was happy with, and it was slow. This app is quick, and updated often.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones