• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

Works better with pics. If you need to know how to get screen capture's, go here:

http://androidforums.com/htc-incred...ncredible-layout-pun-intended.html#post656594

As for my screens, this is my most current set-up

13605712.jpg
23635469.jpg
43884233.jpg
34599346.jpg
74651502.jpg

Which TXT app Widget is that?

Upvote 0
What program do you use to take pic of your phone?

So, we've all had our phones for a bit (ok, a day to a week or so) and have a chance to configure to our liking. Lets see what you've done.

To take a screen shot:

-Download the SDK from here: Android SDK | Android Developers
-Once SDK is downloaded, run "SDKSetup.exe" and install platform 2.1 and
the drivers if necessary. If you've already downloaded HTC Sync, you
should have the drivers
-Enable USB debugging on your phone:
menu>settings>applications>development>check USB debugging
-Start-Run-type ..CMD--it opens command
-Type "cd *the path to the tools directory of the sdk*" for example:
cd C:\Users\Dylan\android-sdk_r05-windows\android-sdk-window\tools
-Push enter and you'll see ......tools> type ddms.bat and push enter
-In the new window that opens you should see your device listed. Select it
and then click device>screen capture
You now have a pic of your screen.

Reactions: jamor
Upvote 0
So, we've all had our phones for a bit (ok, a day to a week or so) and have a chance to configure to our liking. Lets see what you've done.

To take a screen shot:

-Download the SDK from here: Android SDK | Android Developers
-Once SDK is downloaded, run "SDKSetup.exe" and install platform 2.1 and
the drivers if necessary. If you've already downloaded HTC Sync, you
should have the drivers
-Enable USB debugging on your phone:
menu>settings>applications>development>check USB debugging
-Start-Run-type ..CMD--it opens command
-Type "cd *the path to the tools directory of the sdk*" for example:
cd C:\Users\Dylan\android-sdk_r05-windows\android-sdk-window\tools
-Push enter and you'll see ......tools> type ddms.bat and push enter
-In the new window that opens you should see your device listed. Select it
and then click device>screen capture
You now have a pic of your screen.

Ahh cool thanks!! Can't wait to share! No adorable daughters though.. :p;):D:)

Upvote 0
My pandora icon looks different. It's just a small icon. Also, my friendstream looks different also. It doesn't sat 'Friendstream' at the top. I know mine don't have to look exactly the same, but curious as to why they look different or how do I access options to change them.

Pandora widget....
Friends stream widget gives you 2 options big and on the side. I like on the side you can still scroll through them.
Also if you go into folders there is one for Pandora great one to. Lists all your stations you have set but only when you open the folder.

Upvote 0
This thread is a great idea. I love seeing other people's layouts. I'll post mine tonight.

I think people should in general try to explain any customizations or at the least post a link to their AppBrain.

lgldrgdlr, how much effort is involved in changing out the lower launch bar from sense to nexus one ish look?

Upvote 0
Helix Launcher in place of sense. Lockbot for lockscreen. Beautiful widgets for clock/weather (skinned with Wrigley field skin). Pure messenger for text widget. Various custom icons for other apps.

lgldrgdlr, how much effort is involved in changing out the lower launch bar from sense to nexus one ish look?

None, install helix launcher, move a few icons to the quick launch bar and you're done

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones