• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your "Incredible" layout (Pun intended)

redcenter.png

Beautiful Widgets and BattStatt

Upvote 0
I like that you chose to put BW on the bottom instead of on top like everyone else. Looks good.

Ok so I fooled around with Launcher Pro and some of the stuff people posted in this thread earlier. Here's what I settled on:

droidinc5.png

How do you get the icons to update though when you get a new text or email? I turned the setting on in Launcher Pro but it still wouldn't show them.

Upvote 0
I'm using LauncherPro+ and Widget Locker and after an update for both apps I am getting the HTC Weather animation when unlocking the phone (through widget locker). Just letting people know, since when browsing this thread I saw people asking about it. I don't know what caused it or why it's doing it, but it's nice.

Do you have Beautiful Widgets? Because the latest version has some partial-screen weather animations on the Beautiful Home widget. It has nothing to do with LauncherPro+, Widget Locker, or HTC Widgets - which still don't work under other launchers.

I'm running Beautiful Widgets on stock Sense right now. They are different animations though than HTC's - not bad, but a little buggy as they are still in testing phase.

EDIT: I just noticed the Widget Locker DOES have a feature for allowing the HTC weather widget to display it's animations OVER widget locker's lock screen that's on by default. That may be what you are talking about. Sorry if that's the case.

Upvote 0
The 'box' is a dock skin

click Menu -> Preferences -> Appearance Settings

There's an option for Dock background - you can choose from a few pre-loaded or you can add a custom one...you can find a ton of them here http://www.launcherpro.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=854 just download one and save it to your SD card - then select custom.

as for adding the camera to the launcher - long press on any shortcut in the launcher bar to edit the dock shortcut to be whatever you want.

Upvote 0
as for adding the camera to the launcher - long press on any shortcut in the launcher bar to edit the dock shortcut to be whatever you want.

Thanks! I guess I wasn't patient enough. When I long press then click applications it takes about 30 seconds for the menu to come up. That's long enough for my screen to go black lol!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones