• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your Thunderbolt screens.

New screenies.. got some inspiration from recent posts.. ;)

snap20110830_105720.png
snap20110830_105728.png

Upvote 0
And then Worm comes along with something that should be hanging on the wall in an art gallery..

Way to ruin it for the rest of us.. :p

Haha, sorry buddy. My new setup fits in better

Lol no kidding! I was happy with my white trash nekkid women's until worm put his up :D

LOL at white trash nekkid women :D

Upvote 0
Just changed mine up today. Had a pretty good setup with Mila Kunis for a while and wish I new about this app (MyPhoneExplorer) before so I coulda taken a screenshot.

Anyways, not rooted but still having fun changing anything I can with my first Android/Smartphone (LG Dare to a TB). This is a live wallpaper, probably will change it once they get done playing tonight..(and hopefully not sucking AGAIN..!)

I d/l a red icon pack..the youtube icon used to be like the red but one day dissapeared..any idea how I can get it back?

Attachments

• falcons.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 51
  • flacons2.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 37
Upvote 0
I do believe that is on a rooted phone. What part of it are you looking at to get? I believe that would be shift theory, burnt theme, ADW launcher. Not 100% sure of the widgets, I think the one in the lower right may be batt stat, I could be wrong, the upper right I have no clue about

Upvote 0
how did people get themes like this? did they root their phones or what, because if so im definitely considering it

not themes... just wallpaper and a custom rom. i find pics i like,and make them the right size(width needs to be 1.2 x the height if you want it to look right) transfer to phone and set them as wallpaper.

yeahha is correct... the rom is shiftao5p with burnt mod pack flashed,greying out mms,contacts,phone,dialer and gmail. launcher is adw-ex. bottom widget is battery monitor widget and the top is just the "soundhound" app. im bad for hearing a song,and wanting to know who it is,album,year,etc. so its gotta be accessible :) top left is beautil weather,bottom left is an alarm clock app/widget.

alarm clock

battery monitor widget

beautiful widgets

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones