1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Let's see your Thunderbolt screens.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gobluejd, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Thats

Thats That guy is This

Advertisement

2. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

No problem. I just emailed him. He's out in Cali so I won't here from him until later today. I'll keep you posted

Thats likes this.
  3. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

They are already there I downloaded the theme yesterday and just applied it, I was going to try to add them but the work has already been done

4. Thats

Thats That guy is This

Are you using the Transparent or the Black version? Because the Transparent one has just the stock CM7.1 icons.

Edit: installed the Black version and the green CM7 icons still show up.

What rom are you running, Yeahha?

5. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

6. Thats

Thats That guy is This

Black didn't even them for me, either. The one that I run is transparent, though.

7. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

The transparent one isn't on my market going to see if I can send it to another device and look at

Edit: I had a different theme downloaded, found the one you are using will see what I can do.

8. Thats

Thats That guy is This

Wow this is weird. What ROM are you running? Can you take a screen and post it here?

9. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

The 4G icon is now officially on his to do list. Where exactly on the list is it? I have no idea, but he'll get to it

Thats likes this.
  10. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

I added some to the theme, it doesn't look as good as the theme's true icons but if anyone else want's it I can send a link. Also if anyone needs pngs added to a CM7 theme I can add them (pre-existing pngs would be perferred as I am not that good at making pngs)

11. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Android Enthusiast

Thank you and he has the tb. He bought it off a guy for $100 bucks

12. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

He must be running ProTek's version of CM7? That battery bar is not an option on Slayher's build

13. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

14. Thats

Thats That guy is This

I feel so accomplished!! I found icons BEFORE Worm did for once! Hell yeah!

15. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

Hate to be 'that guy', but I've had these icons for weeks bro, lol. Raadius let me beta test them before he released them to the public. Check my DA page, I posted an 'AthenaHD Beta Preview' a couple weeks ago ;)

http://wormdoes.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4bm814

16. Thats

Thats That guy is This

Son of a bitch. Bubble popped

17. cookie_monster

Lmfao

18. Thats

Thats That guy is This

Very nice cookie! I like the use of Minimal text

cookie_monster likes this.
  19. cookie_monster

[​IMG]

Playing with Miui on my DX

20. Thats

Thats That guy is This

Gosh I want MIUI soon!

21. Thats

Thats That guy is This

I really like your site! Welcome to the forums!\

I present: A beautiful Hunter's Morning

[​IMG]

@Worm - I see you have a heart in the upper left hand corner of your screen, please please please tell me that is your "Locale" notification, and that you are able to change the icon through your framework (theme??)? If so do you just need to add some lines into the .xml of the theme? It's some little trial and error things that I want to look into for my phone framework tomorrow, hopefully after my Pre-Calc exam.

22. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

No, not my locale notification. Sorry bud. I don't use any of those location based apps like places or latitude or whatever. If you can access the apk you can change the icon. They're usually located in res/drawable-hdpi or hdpiv9. Keep in mind once you mod and sign an apk you will no longer receive app updates for it.

23. WormDoes

WormDoes Android Expert

Nice to see you on here, Alonso

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews