• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets see your UI layout!

3G icon back instead of EV?

And no text on icons on home screens :)

Side note: I dont know which ROM you use but if you use Aloysius v11 or 12, I am going to make a custom framework since I have to reflash since I didnt NAND (I know but I dont care, lol) that will have the circle battery as well as a few other goodies. If you want, just let me know and I can email the apk to you. If you do, just drop me a PM with your info.

Upvote 0
Changed it up a bit just felt like posting up pics.

screen1.png

one left
screen2left.png

two left
screen3left.png

three left is blank

one right
screen2right.png

two right
screen3right.png

Three right is blank.

Upvote 0
I am an ADW ADVOCATE but I had to try the 3D app drawer of LauncherPro and sadly I love it. Here is my eris :D

curse you! ... the last time i used launcher pro (a very long time ago) it did not have the 3d app drawer and i never knew it did and i was ok with using adw in my ignorance but now i have to set up launcher pro and then uninstall adw :p i wish i could resist the b-e-a-utiful 3d drawer but alas i can not :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones