• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Let's see your XOOM Desktop Home / Wallpaper

i like a more functional home screen but i like it to still look even and good.
apps: browser, skype, words with friends, youtube, gallery, wii controller ime, and a facebook and android forum shortcut.
widgets: email, gmail, google music beta, pandora, battery moniter, tesla led, and sense analog clock.
wallpaper: "mario live wallpaper" found at: [Live Wallpaper] Mario Live Wallpaper 0.94b [Update: appearance settings] - xda-developers
and everything on my homescreen is FREE!

Attachments

• IMG_20110717_190135.jpg
    IMG_20110717_190135.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 246
Upvote 0
Here is my latest, I believe this is my final one :) Here is the main screen:

How did you get the "degrees" text to show up next to the temperature? Is it a simple predefined text element in the custom widget layout UI or do you have to create it somehow?

Never mind, I just finally discovered after playing around with Minimalistic Text that when you're in the custom layout UI for a specific widget, that you have to hold your finger on the static text icon to change its display properties.

Reactions: evoxoom
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones