1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lets us peek at your Screens!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NSXLA, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Drew5150

Drew5150 Android Expert

the very first post on the first page of this thread. http://androidforums.com/htc-evo-4g/91853-lets-us-peek-your-screens.html

go to market download launcher pro - press the home button on your phone and it will ask you if you want to use sense(stock) or launcher pro. select launcher pro, check the box if you want to keep launcher pro as your home screen, but check it out first i guess.

go to market and download folder organizer lite - use this to change icons.

read the first post of this thread that i linked you to, get started a little and then come back with some more questions.

EVU, romannsjr and bafoote like this.
  2. The SPCS Guy

The SPCS Guy Member

Would love this too...

3. Drew5150

Drew5150 Android Expert

that was a little bit of work to find what you were asking about.. from the beginning of june.. lol

its slidescreen

4. Rdot9

Rdot9 Member

I know this wallpaper is used by like 23534263524 people.... but its just so awesome i had to use it :D
    Running Fresh 3.2 with Manup's REVOlution theme
    Screens: lock screen then left to right...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Anti_Social

Anti_Social Newbie

[​IMG]

Do I have to be rooted to get the music mod widget to appear like this?

6. Putty

Putty Android Expert

My latest

[​IMG]

Black & Blue Swype keyboard
    [​IMG]

7. Thetaman

Thetaman Android Enthusiast

Where did you get the modified version of Swype? I like it. :D

8. Putty

Putty Android Expert

I pulled the apk off the Intarwebz.

9. Thetaman

That was helpful? Just don't respond if you don't want to share...sheesh.

10. SprintFun

SprintFun Android Expert

Sharing Swype on the forums is prohibited.

11. Putty

Putty Android Expert

Glad you said it since he's ignorant to the rules.

12. Thetaman

I would understand that if it was a paid app and would completely agree? I wasn't asking to post the apk on the site, just a link. I'm not wanting to access an app that is paid for.

How is providing a link to a site any different than providing a link for something that is free on the market or a QR code? Not trying to be smart, just want to understand.

And once again, Putty...your comments don't help?

EDIT: After reviewing the rules again, I'm assuming that this falls under Putty having illegal/pirated software on his phone?

13. marriedman624

marriedman624 Member

Problem is that Swype is not in the marketplace. You can only get it from the swype website.

And even at that you can only get the unmodded version there. So, if he were to post the link to the modded version, it would not direct you the the market and therefore is not allowed to be posted in the forums.

14. Complex757

Complex757 Android Enthusiast

It's Jorte, I have that same transparent one.

15. Putty

Putty Android Expert

Dude, I don't care if my comments aren't helping you. I am following the rules. I've posted links before and got PMs from mods telling me not to.

16. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Swype is currently in a closed beta and it is a copyright protected app. Sharing an apk or a link detailing on how to obtain Swype is against forum rules. Modded or unmodded. It doesn't matter what a user does with their phone, that's irrelevant and out of our control. It's the idea of sharing illegal/pirated software that we're trying to tackle and put a stop to.

17. Thetaman

I agree and understand now. Not trying to break rules. Just don't like how Putty handled it....could've handled in a more mature manner. Moving on now. :D

18. Rdot9

Rdot9 Member

yeah i have jorte i just cant seem to get it to be completely transparent like that :thinking:

19. Brian360

Brian360 Android Enthusiast

Altered a monster logo and put some HTC stuff in it, feel free to use it! Looks great with TAJM and BattStatt

[​IMG]

brushrop03 and v01rider like this.
  20. brushrop03

brushrop03 Android Enthusiast

Wallpaper? Where? How? I neeeeed it

21. Jgrand03

Jgrand03 Member

Got bored with the iphone-esque theme too cluttered for me. Went back to simple and monotone (clean)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rom- CM6
    Theme- Manups (http://digitalstylewars.com/themes/htc-evo-4g/revolution-1-2r2)
    Icons- Reflective Text (http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=text icons&order=9&offset=0&offset=48#/dkt9d4)
    Wallpaper- Elephant Skin (http://digitalstylewars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/cb_scaleysmooth_nobadge_1680x1050-copy.jpg)
    Widgets- Smooth Calendar, Analog clock from Manups theme, BattStatt, DigiClock Widget
    Dock shortcuts made using Smart Shortcuts

EVU and jimcraig like this.
  22. newone757

newone757 Android Enthusiast

stretched 4 rows high using launcher pro plus. ADW might be able to as well

clock is defualt from manup's revolution theme

dock icons are from here

JackieTran's Gallery

EVU and v01rider like this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews