• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

Simple set up lol, definitely has nothing on you guys tho :eek:

quickshoty.png

what's the quote widget?

Upvote 0
Is that a specific skin. Can I do a 1X4 widget like poster above using that specific look.

Not sure off the top of my head what that specific skin is, but there aren't a lot of weather skins available, so it should be easy enough to find. That specific look is done by using the simi clock widget and resizing it with launcher pro so that it covers the 1x4 Beautiful Widgets widget.

Upvote 0
Just redid my screen:

WS5ZF.jpg

Here's what I'm using:

• Launcher Pro Plus to resize widgets (10 x 10 grid)

• Cloud background that came with my ROM (NonSense 3.2)

• simiClock resized to layover
    • Clockr Evolution (donate) - date only display
    • Smooth Calendar

• Beautiful Widgets 4x1 with Inverted_Droid icons

• Launcher Pro with custom icons - I got the icons off this forum forever ago, I don't have the zip on my computer anymore but if someone really wants them I can copy them off my phone and upload them

• Neat LP trick: Each icon can have two functions. One when you click on it, and each one also has a gesture option.
    • For example, if I click mail it opens up gMail, but if I swipe up on the mail icon/text it opens up the e-mail app for my work's Microsoft Exchange account
    • Also if I click call it opens up the phone, but if I swipe up on the phone icon it opens up my People App

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones