• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

On your Home Screen image, how have you gotten the extended vertical and horizontal lines?
Launcher Pro Plus allows you to resize widgets. Some widgets are scaleable. Just so happened that these two widgets with lines, only the lines are scaleable and it worked out nicely.

If you have LPP, long press the widget, but then drop it where it originally was sitting. Then a resize box should appear with the dragging tab on the lower right.

Upvote 0
5GlZl.png

RwML1.png

Curious as to what Cyanogemod Theme that is...?

Upvote 0
On your Home Screen image, how have you gotten the extended vertical and horizontal lines?

Yeah, can u only do that on launcher pro? Cuz I'm using adw launcher but it ends up like this

snap20101208_222249.png

I also have launcher pro but I can't resize them, you can only do it in the paid version and I want to buy it but I'm afraid I have to pay again if something happens to my phone :(

Upvote 0
Thanks, believe it or not it's actually just Launcher pro and strategically placed widgets.

It would be kinda hard to list them so I'll try to do a pic diagram later.

Nice set up. Can you list those widgets?

Can you tell me more about what rom/theme/ anything else you have? I really like it.

Anyway, here's my Archos 7o screen. No where close to my phone. Is there a thread dedicated to tablets?

fb20101209002132.png

Upvote 0
Thanks, believe it or not it's actually just Launcher pro and strategically placed widgets.

It would be kinda hard to list them so I'll try to do a pic diagram later.

Anyway, here's my Archos 7o screen. No where close to my phone. Is there a thread dedicated to tablets?
How are you like the Archos 7? I am currently looking at tablets

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones