• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

yes, just a transparent icon. right click between the arrows to save.

>>>>>
transparent_button.png
<<<<<

Awesome :D

I knew that could be done, just didn't know how.
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Now I have a question, no matter how much I try, I can not get my home screen pictures to come out clear when posting them. Sooooo, how the hell do I post clear shots of my screens?

download shootme from the market and then shake away :)

Once you download ShootMe, then follow my instructions at the following post if you need an image hosting site to show your screen shots in the forums:

http://androidforums.com/2317174-post4754.html

Good luck...

Upvote 0
He is using either Go Launcher or ADW launcher, not sure which. But those simple black icons are a free theme for one of those two launchers, my gut says ADW minimalistic theme, free in market.

The widget at the top is Simi clock widget, also free in the market. Good luck finding the background.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much.

Sorry TF if this is a stupid question ( I haven't dl ADW launcher yet xD) but is that what's used to draw the line all the way down? And I really love the looks of the dock (already have simi clock installed) but I heard that there are some glitches with ADW with the home screen apps/widgets disappearing and such.. has anyone here had that problem, or know how to decrease the chances of this?

Upvote 0
Wow, this one is really awesome!!! I have no idea how to change all this stuff on my Evo...just got it a few days ago, but love love love it...just have no clue as how to make it look this awesome. I love the icons at the bottom of your phone...I think that is called the doc? Very Awesome!

Thank you.

If you haven't already, root your phone. Then flash Koni's Elite Rom here: [ROM][ACS] Koni's ELITE Series I - (ES1 - 02/04/11) - Beauty, Say Hello To Speed!!! - xda-developers

Upvote 0
Thank you very much.

Sorry TF if this is a stupid question ( I haven't dl ADW launcher yet xD) but is that what's used to draw the line all the way down? And I really love the looks of the dock (already have simi clock installed) but I heard that there are some glitches with ADW with the home screen apps/widgets disappearing and such.. has anyone here had that problem, or know how to decrease the chances of this?

ADW is how I got this screen so custom.

1. ADW let's you resize widgets, that line is the result of adding Simi Clock to the screen as 4x1 widget, then long pressing it, selecting edit and resizing to 4x4.
2. I have not had any issues with ADW launcher and widgets, EVER.
3. By the way, the ADW theme we were trying to figure out is Minimalist_black....
Have fun.

Reactions: jconeab
Upvote 0
I know this is kind of off topic, but after the last couple days I can't use the simi clock widget/app, it keeps force closing on me and not sure how to stop it. Tried reinstalling several times and rebooting and recovering, but nothing seems to be working..

And TF, thanks again for the help. I got ADW and everything is looking real nice now. Just need to get the simi clock working for my home screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones