• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

35bxjtk.jpg

2v2i43q.jpg

Upvote 0
Unrooted evo. Using all free versions of desktop visualizer, launcher pro, folder organizer, and a lot of photoshop!

Wanted to see how close I could get to replicating the iPhone iOS look on an Android Device.

snap20110228_094120.png

Are these dynamic folders meaning do they change as you add or remove apps or did you just photoshop the folder images making them static? If so what app are you using to achieve this. Pretty slick looking. I use Folder Organizer but never saw this functionality aside from changing the look of the folder.

Reactions: v01rider
Upvote 0
Just gotta say, love the Rottie (worlds best dog). Makes me miss mine so much!

thank you very much. i miss him a lot. i had to put him down 2 weeks ago. he had bone cancer.

the night i put him down, he was walking very strange, almost drunk like. he fell over in my bedroom. he rested for about 10 min and he was ok. he was able to walk no problems. then he went in the other room and couldnt get himself up. very very emotional moment for me. he looked like a fish out of water. so very sad. my best friend couldnt get himself up. he laid there panting.

i live with my parents right now while goin to school and they too were concerned. i sat beside him just petting him and trying to calm him down. i decided it was time to make an emergency late night visit to the er vet. the vet checked him over and thought he might of had a stroke because his entire left side of his body was stiff. he couldnt bend his legs. i knew it was time to let my buddy go. there was no way diesel could have been the faithful pal i always knew. so i decided to put him down. you never truly know what pets mean to you until you loose one.

i balled my eyes out. yea thats right, im man enough to say i cried when diesel died. i almost couldnt get out of bed the next morning to get to class. i forced myself to. i came home after class and it truly hit me that he was never gonna great me at the door with his stinky dog breath and his wagging stub of a tail. i made myself lunch and came into my room. cried again cause diesel was supposed to be there like he always is.

anyway, sorry to get off topic. thank you! miss ya diesel. chase them squirrels!!

Reactions: aburgthing
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones