• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

How do you get the weather like that?? I'm using beautiful widgets and my sun looks the same except it has the temperature under it and then two small temperatures to the right and it looks dumb to me.. how do you get it with just the one temperature to the right? and could you post the background?

It's Fancy Widget Pro, most likely. It has higher customization of what is displayed or hidden.

Upvote 0
27z92c3.jpg

21nih5k.jpg

i like how the sun looks like it is a part of the water drop!
2a7hbq1.jpg

my new lock screen!
1y1i74.jpg

Upvote 0
I've been sticking to simple as far as changing everything goes, using Myn's warm 2.2 instead of stock and thats about it. Really loving my Rogue/Gambit background, though I kinda want a new weather/clock widget. I love the sense animations, but I want something that I can see my background with.

Text message application is Handcent.

34nmn7m.png

2ptdjk9.png
ofbp04.png

1zgymnr.png

Also, as a side note, I made my notification ringtone the old X-Men: The Animated Series theme.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones