• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lets us peek at your Screens!

mmyaee.png

This screen is so nice. Care to fill us in on how to accomplish this look?

Reactions: NSXLA
Upvote 0
I was going to make a new thread for this - good thing it exists :D

The wallpaper is just a stock one. I really like how the dark tones contrast with the bright colors for icons/widgets. I wanted to fill everything out but not have it be too cluttered.

Games page
snap20100608095329.png

Messaging page (guess what Aaron is talking about lol)
snap20100608095336.png

Utility page I guess. The sports widget is "ScoreMobile" before you ask :)
snap20100608095339.png

Home screen
snap20100608095342.png

Social page
snap20100608095345.png

Multi-media page
snap20100608095352.png

System page. The widget in the middle is "Mini Info, then "AudioManager" at the bottom.
snap20100608095401.png

Upvote 0
^^

1. The battery thing - what and where is it :)

2. the clock and weather thing.. I like that.. where? :)

3. The buttons at top of your 2nd pic... I like.. where? :)

... see a pattern? :D

Hahaha

1. Battery Left Widget
2. Beautiful Widgets with a downloaded skin for the clock and the weather
3. Extended Controls (the one on top is stock, though. The bottom one is extended controls)

2 and 3 you have to pay for but number 1 is free at least haha! Seriously though, beautiful widgets is sweet because you have a whole lot of different choices for skins and I'm guessing they are constantly updated so you definitely get your money's worth.

Upvote 0
Hahaha

1. Battery Left Widget
3. Extended Controls

2 and 3 you have to pay for but number 1 is free at least haha! Seriously though, beautiful widgets is sweet because you have a whole lot of different choices for skins and I'm guessing they are constantly updated so you definitely get your money's worth.

perfect.. thanks for the info.. will check it out tonight :) :D

Upvote 0
Hahaha

1. Battery Left Widget
3. Extended Controls (the one on top is stock, though. The bottom one is extended controls)

The stock one... where is it? I cants find it :( :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones