• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Letstalk.com

Rdiaz89

Lurker
Jun 15, 2010
Hey everyone i am looking at the letstalk website and i see that after the rebates it still comes out to 299$ is this correct? i assume theres a slight mix up/mistake has anyone had experience ordering from here? i called about two days ago and i was told theyll have them in stock the 24th or 25th but the website say their in stock, i would like to place an order but dont want to get robbed the extra 100 dollars.

I ordered my Evo with these guys through walmart.com, I had pre-ordered with bestbuy but was not high enough on the list to get a phone on launch day, so the day before launch I called the number from the walmart.com website whose online orders are fulfilled by letstalk.com, my phone shipped on launch day and I received it the following tuesday via UPS, I chose the 2 day air for $4.99, I paid $204.99 total, be aware that you only get 15 days to return and 1 hour talk time. I was very happy and i think lucky to get a phone a few days after launch and not have to stand in line, tracking through thier website is very good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones