• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root LeWa CM7 ROM for MicroMax A75

Kind attn: tmasabari!
I am on G1 ROM, after installing the above and restarting , my phone is stopping at lewa launcher setup and FC issue. Though phone is working, but I can not use home button of phone.. Again gone back to G1, can you suggest how to overcome it?

Could you please elaborate exactly in which point its stuck. in CWM recovery setup script ? or in frog boot animation stage ? or Lewa setup after load ?

Try to do factory reset and dalvik cache delete in recovery manually before installing this rom

Upvote 0
Bro there are problems in root permissions
all root apps which I use gives this -" superuser has denied permissions "
any solution bro ?

Sometimes random errors may occur due to old ROM data files. Please do manual CWM recovery factory reset before installing the ROM and check again.

if you again facing problem, then it seems that you are able to install ? If you are able to install, there is no problem with the updater script.

If you want to check superuser permission open terminal emulator and run "su" command to test.

If you are getting error only in specific applications, after the installation there might be something wrong in your application installations.

Please let me know if these steps fix your issue...

Upvote 0
To Change the Chinese Font on LEWA Lock Screen:

- Browse to \System\Media
- Copy Default.lwt to your desktop
- Keep a backup
- Rename Default.lwt -> Default.zip
- Extract Default.zip
- Rename lockscreen - lockscreen.zip
- Extract lockscreen.zip
- Inside lockscreen\face; you will find main.xml
- Open main.xml with any text editor
- Find <DateTime x="#screen_width/2" y="75+19" align="center" color="#FFFFFFFF" size="16" format="M&#26376;d&#26085; EEEE"/>
- "M&#26376;d&#26085; EEEE" =>
|_ M = Month in Numbers (Jan = 1)
|_ d = Date with no prefix zero (01 = 1; 31 = 31)
|_ EEEE = Day in full (Monday = Monday)
- Change it to your liking
|_ For Ex: if you want todays date to be seen as
|_ Tuesday, 15 Jan 2013
|_ Change "M&#26376;d&#26085; EEEE" => "EEEE, dd MMM yyyy"
|_ For 1 January 13, Tue => "d MMMM yy, EEE"
- Find format=" %d&#26465;&#26410;&#35835;&#30701;&#20449;" for #sms_unread_count (Not present in some lockscreens)
- Change to " %d Unread SMS"
- Find format=" %d&#20010;&#26410;&#25509;&#30005;&#35805;" for #call_missed_count (Not present in some lockscreens)
- Change to " %d Missed calls"
- Save main.xml
- Repack the zip file and delete .zip extension to "lockscreen"
- Repack the your default.zip and then rename to default.zwt
- Copy to \System\Media
- Reboot
- Thats It
essuraj-albums-customization-picture7412-untitled.png

Upvote 0
@tmasabari

there is fc when accessing system->phone->block settings
i think intercept.apk is not available..im not sure
call block is happening when blacklisted contact calls..but not getting any notifications..

tired to flash intercept.apk from other lewa roms..not successfull..may be im novice..

can u help??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones