• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Connect 4g rumored specs

Mr. Ed

Extreme Android User
Jun 27, 2010
Over Yonder
1.2GHz dual core processor
Android 2.3 Gingerbread
4-inch 480 x 840p LCD capacitive multi-touch Nova display
Corning Gorilla Glass
5MP rear facing,autofocus, LED flash, 720p HD video
Dolby Mobile
appears to have HDMI out

see also LG Viper on Sprint, it's rumored to be the same phone

talked to dealer today. 1gig ram, 1.2 OR 1.3 copperon(sp?) dual core processor. 5mp camera with flash, capable of 720p recording. phone DOES NOT have hdmi out for anyone wondering. The front facing camera is of a lower quality than the back as well.

Dolby mobile audio

i have the booklet and pamplet for it i might take pictures of it later and post for you all, i haven't seen anything on either of them about talk time or battery life though sorry

i'm getting it for the 1gig ram compared to my 256 indulge :(

p.s if anyone wants individual blown up pictures of the pages in the booklet i will be glad to email them to you, these include a diagram of all the buttons/input/output ports and what/where they are on the phone and specs of the camera, different accessories that are going to be availible for it, he wouldn't let me keep the paper that said it had 1gig ram, or the processor make, he just gladly waved it infront of my face an read it to me lol.

Upvote 0
talked to dealer today. 1gig ram, 1.2 OR 1.3 copperon(sp?) dual core processor. 5mp camera with flash, capable of 720p recording. phone DOES NOT have hdmi out for anyone wondering. The front facing camera is of a lower quality than the back as well.

Dolby mobile audio

i have the booklet and pamplet for it i might take pictures of it later and post for you all, i haven't seen anything on either of them about talk time or battery life though sorry

p.s if anyone wants individual blown up pictures of the pages in the booklet i will be glad to email them to you, these include a diagram of all the buttons/input/output ports and what/where they are on the phone and specs of the camera, different accessories that are going to be availible for it, he wouldn't let me keep the paper that said it had 1gig ram, or the processor make, he just gladly waved it infront of my face an read it to me lol.

cant wait until i get the lg connect and throw this pos indulge out the window worst phone i ever had period.

Upvote 0

Dolby mobile audio

So that means you know what cpu/ chipset it is? Do tell :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones