• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Lg Esteem CMW not working

Need help!! I install CMW and I backed up my Rom before doing anything to my phone, everything seem fine. I install some costume Roms and after i had fun i decide to go back to my original Rom. But I cant. I go to restore and chose my backup, everything thing runs thru and restarts back to recovery endless. Any advice on what to do, My phone wont connect to my computer for USB mass storage???

Need help!! I install CMW and I backed up my Rom before doing anything to my phone, everything seem fine. I install some costume Roms and after i had fun i decide to go back to my original Rom. But I cant. I go to restore and chose my backup, everything thing runs thru and restarts back to recovery endless. Any advice on what to do, My phone wont connect to my computer for USB mass storage???

All good:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones