1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG Esteem or the Samsung Admire?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tms592, Sep 30, 2011.

1. tms592

tms592 Member

Ok I am in a bit of a situation, I want to get one of the new phones but I dont know which one. The admire (on paper) looks like an alright phone but I dont want to buy it and be disappointed. The Esteem oh dont even get me started on how many times I had to change pants after seeing it.... What do you guys think?

*I know all the specs and features of both
    *I have $130 in my hand right now and idk if I should buy the admire or save

Advertisement

2. papichulo916

papichulo916 Well-Known Member

personally I haven't had my hands on an admire, but I currently have the Esteem, and w/o doubt it is way better than the optimus. Since you know the specs I do not need to tell you what it has :) but it's really fast, there's absolutely not lag between homescreens and the drawer. the only thing i'm waiting on is the root method for it but so far i'm happy just the way it is.

3. DaniellieeE

DaniellieeE Android Enthusiast

Edited: Maybe wait to see what prices they come out with by year end or after on both Esteem and Admire

4. youngnex

youngnex Well-Known Member

The truth is, the admire is rooted but no roms available. (from what ive researched) So, technically you'll be in the same boat regardless. Admire is 800mhz, which is not bad. but the Esteem is a wooping 1gz, when that biatch gets oc'd its gonna be crazy. I think saving up for the esteem might be better idea. Besides, when that badboy gets rooted (which i have seen videos but no hard proof tutorial, confirmed) its gonna be craaaaazy

5. DaniellieeE

DaniellieeE Android Enthusiast

Wondering what was decided -- did you get the Admire? Inquiring minds want to know:)

6. tms592

tms592 Member

lol nope, i heard the admire isnt all that plus it didnt make me go crazy like the esteem did and still does....

DaniellieeE likes this.
  7. new optimus

new optimus Android Expert

Not to mention the esteem is 4g and unless you like older tech for some reason the faster network is worth it too.

Tags: