1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Lg esteem wont boot into recovery. Bootloop

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Spidywomack, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Spidywomack

Spidywomack Lurker

Hey everyone first off thank you so much for your time and help. The issues I am having is that my lg esteem is stuck in boot loop. I have everything backed up and I am running the GSE II rom. everything worked fine until I change the boot animation. Now it just continues to loop. On top of that I have tried to boot into the recovery by holding the power button + both volumes but it still doesnt load into it. Please if you have any help It would be greatly appreciated. I hope to hear from you soon and take care

Spidy Womack

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Did you make a back up? And do you hold both the + & - volume buttons until a black screen comes up with words?(I forgot what it says)

3. Spidywomack

Spidywomack Lurker

Hey yeah I made a back up and followed PG instructions to the T :) I made a backup of everything. I held both the volume buttons and the power button and it just reboots never going into the recovery :/

4. Spidywomack

Spidywomack Lurker

i was just able to get to a screen that says permanently erase user date and reset settings? should i say yes?

5. Mexjoker

Yes press the power button 3 times till it says confirm. Should send you to recovery. Sorry couldn't reply earlier.

mrpnut likes this.
  6. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

yes

7. Spidywomack

Spidywomack Lurker

Awesome thank you so much for your help! :) hope this works :)

8. Mexjoker

Hope it does to

9. Spidywomack

Spidywomack Lurker

I got it back working!! thank you all so much yeah I didnt realize before that to make it boot into the recovery screen you have to hold all three buttons until it vibrate and let go of only the power button and continue holding the volume buttons until you see the recovery screen :) you guys are all amazing thanks again! :)

10. Mexjoker

11. mrpnut

good to hear u up and running again ;) don't forget to hit those thx buttons for mexjoker ;)

good job mex

Mexjoker likes this.
  12. Mexjoker

:D and thank mrpnut as well.

13. ShinySide

ShinySide Extreme Android User

You have to let go of the power button but continue to hold the volume buttons when it vibrates. If you dont let go of the power button itll boot right thru.. Just for future reference for anyone reading ;)

14. idomeudou

idomeudou Member

Ok did that but it don't have cmw how or what to do when it boot loop

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk

15. mrpnut

sorry bro I'm lost,wat did u do ;):thinking:

16. joezack

joezack Newbie

i have ms910 it seem dosnt do nothing only power up on lg logo and it seem stuck there dosnt do anything there a way to put the phone emergency i have the ms910 tot file so can flashed with lgnpst?thank you

17. idomeudou

idomeudou Member

getn in recovery it a Android man not cmw

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews