• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LG Esteem

Hi sleepygirl and welcome to Android Forums. The first thing I would do is remove your newly installed app. It's been proven that battery saving apps use more power than they conserve. Especially being as your problem cropped up after the install.. I recommend removing it. You might want to check out the discussion area we have for your Esteem. The users in there are friendly and helpful and if your problem persists.. I'm confident they can lend a helping hand. Here is a link to that area:
http://androidforums.com/lg-esteem/
Best of luck to you and I hope you enjoy your time here on these forums.

Upvote 0
I downloaded a battery saver app on my LG esteem now I can't make or receive calls how do I fix it?
Hey Sleepygirl...

As suggested by Olbriar, removing that app might get things back to normal. If the problem persists, then you might wanna stop by your device's support area for help from other users of this device.

Good luck. And thanks for joining. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones