1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

LG Eve Accessories in Canada(Toronto)???

Discussion in 'Rogers' started by GrgeBR, Feb 4, 2010.

1. GrgeBR

GrgeBR Member

Jan 30, 2010
    I Ordered my LG Eve today, on my lunch break I went to Future Shop and Rogers store. Neither of which had any accessories for the LG Eve.

Where can I get a case and screen protector?

Advertisement

2. yycken

yycken Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    As always your best bet in terms of cost and selection for any cellphone accessory is ebay.

3. Crash27

Crash27 Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Male
    Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
    I have been to a few places looking at cases for mine I almost had a nice one but it was for iPhone and was to tall, I found a lot of pouches but I want mine in a case where I can see it. so I ended up going to Future Shop and buying a case for a LG Dare, it was pretty close to my phone the home button all are open and the screen to, the only thing I had to do was take my exacto knife and cut out around the camera lens, the flash hole lined up but not the lens and I had to cut the side a bit for the buttons were covered a bit, It only took a few minutes and looks pretty good. It was only 9 bucks so its not like it was a lot, and I feel a lot better now with it covered. If you are planning on using the keyboard you will either have to get a different case or use the on screen one. I was debating whether to cut the side out so the keyboard would slide out but I just left it. It is a temp until I find a case for the eve.