• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Eve Questions

question i have is, how do i prevent the phone from taking the videos and making screen shots of it... everytime i watch my videos, it always take screen shots of it, and places it into my gallery folder.... which i don't understand why it does that... annoying to keep deleting the screen shots.

also when you create contacts, does it only save/store it on the phone itself, and not the sim card as well? cause I notice when i "main menu" click on my contacts, there is an option to "send contact to sim". if this is the case where the sim card doesn't store anything, if there a way to send all my contacts automatically to my sim card, without having to do it one by one.... that's if it doesn't save to the sim card... which i don't know.

thanks

hopefully someone will eventually be able to answer my questions up above...

another issue i'm having, wondering if any of you guys are experiencing this as well... is the battery life is so in-consistent...

for example, after charging the phone, i can sometimes get over 100 hours of usage from it... other times after charging it will only last 24 hours or so... mind you i'm pretty much consistently use the phone the same amount of time whether it lasts for days or even less than a day... i also have ATK so i'm always killing whatever tasks are running on regular basis.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones