• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lg eve wont turn on...

Me too! I had the same problem! But I've notice recently that i think when you press and hold on "Q" on the keyboard, it locks all the keys except the power key. Maybe you can try sliding it and wait for awhile, and the screen might show up.
Now that i know i locked mostly my entire phone except for the touch screen, does anyone know how to unlock it?? 'cause i don't want to take the battery out every time this happens. I've look up on the internet, there's a solution for the HTC. It says we press and hold the Soft key and the "Q" on the keyboard to unlock it. The problem is that LG Eve doesn't have the Softkey, or does it?? Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks!

-Yonnisarichal Luuvia:D

Upvote 0
Did that happen again after you got a new one??
-Yonnisarichal Luuvia:D

It happens to me when i got a new one. Happen twice in 3 days. First, i left an app unclosed and it hanged the phone. Second time after full charged and checked the battery level at 100%, when i got home the phone won't power up.

Upvote 0
My phone has almost no battery left. I hooked it up to charge and after about two hours of charging it wasnt really going anywhere. I tried to turn it on and my phone got stuck in the opening loop never making it to the android title page. For a couple more hours it got stuck on this loop. If i try to turn it on without it charging it doesnt do anyhting.
I have taken out the battery and put it back in.
no what

Upvote 0
This happened to my wifes phone as well.

To get it to boot:

Hold down the space bar and press the power button.
This should turn your phone on.
Don't yet know what causes this problem but this should fix it.

After it boots, press and hold the power button to bring up the shutdown menu, choose turn off your phone to power it down then boot it back up again normally. (without holding space) This isn't necessary but I do it just because.

Hope this helps for now.

Upvote 0
Hi,

Do you guys have any other suggestion to fix this?

My girfriend's phone has this exact problem, she was using it and turned it off with the battery very low, but it didn't turn on again, it is stuck on the "Android" screen.

I left the phone charging all night, but it still doesn't pass from that screen, I tried removing the battery (several times), and turn it on holding the "space" key (as suggested by @teamevergreen) but it didn't work either.

I also tried plugging it to the computer (actually my laptop detects it when it is turning on), but the phone is still locked on that screen.

I really need help here, because we bought this phone on eBay and are using it outside Canada, so, it isn't easy for us trying to get a replacement from Rogers :(

Thanks a lot for your help

Upvote 0
I have already replaced the original battery for the extended life battery a while ago but now I can't get my phone to stay charged. It dies so fast and now it won't turn on. It does have a blinking red light so it's trying but I don't know what else to do. This is also the third android I have had since it came out. I'm so frustrated! Please any other suggestions than the obvious one to replace it with a completely different phone. Not android.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones