1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

LG G stylo FRP bypass issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sixtyprogrammer, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Sixtyprogrammer

My friend bought an LG G stylo from a pawn shop, and we did not realize that you needed the previous google account to unlock the phone...

I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of, I cannot install any apps from the internet, because I get an " app is restricted from drawing error. Does any one know of any software that could possibly boot this thing into a recovery mode? Volume + and power does nothing to boot to recovery mode, volume down and power just takes it to a factory reset. The phone was legally bought, but I think he might just have a paper weight. any help is appreciated guys.

Thank yo in advance guys,

Corey

2. Best Answer:
    Post #6 by ocnbrze, Dec 13, 2019 (1 points)
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

yep.....that is exactly what it is. there is no way around frp. there are some options on the net, but be careful as most are scams.....sorry

Dannydet likes this.
  4. Sixtyprogrammer

any hints as to what these apps are? Miracle box seems to be LOADED with trojans

5. ocnbrze

no idea tbh....plus it is kind of frowned upon here on how to bypass frp.

6. Sixtyprogrammer

i did get it to here but its stuck at 0

Attached Files:

7. ocnbrze

even if you are successful with doing a firmware update, you will still need to log in with the original account info upon the setup screen.....once frp is tripped, it is very difficult to get around.

Dannydet likes this.

LG G Stylo Forum

The LG G Stylo release date was May 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1/2GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2015
Release Date
Reviews